MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police have made a second arrest in a murder earlier this month in Mobile.
Winfred Stallworth, 59, was booked into Metro Jail early Friday on a murder charge.
According to Mobile Police, Stallworth is charged in the shooting death of 42-year-old Nikil Merrida, who was found dead near Kooiman Street and Blackmon Street on Sunday, May 10.
The other suspect, 27-year-old Joshua Kennedy, was arrested May 12 and charged with murder. Kennedy was released on bond two days later.
- Tracking TD 3; Increasing Rain Chances at Home
- Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- UPDATE: No injuries or fatalities at Bangkok Thai Cuisine fire on Highway 90; 1 person in custody
- Floridians, Alabamians oppose contact tracing in the workplace
- Higher rain chances this week, Monitoring Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico