SATSUMA, Ala. (WKRG) — The officer accused of misconduct in a weekend Facebook post is someone who is well known in the community. Two years ago, News 5 followed Officer Harvey Roberts as he worked as a school resource officer. In early 2018 he also lost his home in a fire.
Over the weekend Logan Carter wrote a long Facebook post claiming Officer Roberts was rude, confrontational and unprofessional when she was pulled over. The post prompted the department to put the officer on leave while an investigation is underway.
- MCSO searching for missing adult
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall