SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — The Saraland Walmart has closed early on Sunday and will not open until 7 a.m. Monday.
The announcement was made on Facebook:
Many are tying this to a recent threat made on social media, regarding potential riots that may erupt.
WARNING: The following tweet contains heavy profanity.
The person behind the tweet later said this was a joke, but some are still worried this may come into fruition.
However, Walmart has not confirmed this to be the reason behind them closing.
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police
- A look back at USA President Tony Waldrop’s athletic career
- Warmer temperatures ahead with fewer showers and storms
- Summer is in full bloom here
- Caught on camera: Fawn pulled from well