SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — The Saraland Walmart has closed early on Sunday and will not open until 7 a.m. Monday.
The announcement was made on Facebook:
Many are tying this to a recent threat made on social media, regarding potential riots that may erupt.
WARNING: The following tweet contains heavy profanity.
The person behind the tweet later said this was a joke, but some are still worried this may come into fruition.
However, Walmart has not confirmed this to be the reason behind them closing.
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart
- Antonio Lang pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life for the death of DeLauna Anderson