SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Saraland Police Department released a statement on Facebook stating the mayor of Saraland issued a voluntary evacuation. The mayor is asking those living in low elevated areas to consider evacuating due to potential flooding.
You can read the full Facebook post below:
- Biden considering Mobile native for defense secretary
- Niceville High School temporarily evacuated after fire in girls’ bathroom
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- 13 additional Mississippi counties under mask mandate
- An American double agent speaks about his double life