MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Samuel L. Jackson was spotted again on Wednesday in the Mobile area. This time he was seen in photos taken at Mobile County Training School.
The school posted a photo on their Facebook page Wednesday.
The actor was also seen posing with Mayor Sandy Stimpson Tuesday evening in Mobile.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols