DAUPHIN ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Dauphin Island Mayor Jeff Collier and U.S. Representative Bradley Byrne survey the damage Hurricane Sally left behind in its path.
In a Facebook post, Byrne says, in part, “Dauphin Island took a major hit, including issues with Government Cut that will have to be addressed by the Army Corps. As a reminder, those will damage in Mobile, Baldwin, and Escambia counties should register with FEMA for assistance.”
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana