MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard Water Works and Sewer confirm a sanitary sewer overflow happened on Aldock Road Aug. 3. The amount of overflow was estimated to be more than 1,000 gallons.
Officials say this was a result from the outfall line of the CA Morris Wastewater Treatment Plant. No raw sewage was lost. The entire overflow was absorbed into the ground and was non-potable water. The area affected was sanitized.
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road