MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — As votes continue to be counted in the 2020 Presidential Election, progressive groups in Mobile and Pensacola are planning events Saturday afternoon. Saturday at 2 pm Mobile For Us said on Facebook they were planning a post-election event at Mardi Gras Park.
Across the state line, advocates in Northwest Florida are planning a similar event. Members of the New Florida Majority and other progressive groups are organizing a rally starting a 3 Saturday afternoon at 50 North Palafox Street near Martin Luther King Plaza.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway