PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE: Prichard Police say 2-year-old LaCouen Demarcus Wilkerson Jr. has been found. He was found by U.S. Marshals at Scene Motel on Moffett Road.
UPDATE: 2-year-old LaCouen Demarcus Wilkerson Jr.’s grandmother has provided a photo of him.
The grandmother says the child’s mother, Raven Bernoudy, stacked three mattresses to climb up an apartment balcony and get the child.
Prichard Police are looking for 2-year-old LaCouen Demarcus Wilkerson Jr. who they say may have been taken by his mother.
Prichard Police say the 2-year-old is in custody of DHR who placed him with his grandmother until a court hearing. Police say his mother, Raven Bernoudy, allegedly broke into the grandmother’s home and took LaCouen.
Prichard Police say the U.S. Marshals are assisting with the search.
WKRG News 5 has requested a photo of the child and will share as soon as Prichard Police send it.
- Cooler air sliding into the region, Temps running well below normal
- Woman charged with DUI manslaughter for deadly head-on crash
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal