MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Law enforcement is investigating a possible pipe bomb in West Mobile at the bridge on Leroy Stevens Road between Cottage Hill and Country Lane.
Mobile Police Department and Mobile County Sheriff’s Office are on the scene.
Mobile County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint about a suspicious item that appeared to be some type of pipe bomb.
Mobile Police Department’s Bomb Unit rendered the area safe with no damage.
There is no suspect at this time.
- BREAKING: All clear after chlorine leak at Olin Chemical in McIntosh
- Fla Dem chief likes Harris selection
- Showers wind down tonight, Elevated rain chances for the rest of the week
- Questions about mayor’s harassment charges not allowed at forum, no one brings it up
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August