MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a woman playing with a gun shot a child this weekend.
On Sunday, July 26, at about 11:27 a.m., police responded to a local hospital for a juvenile shot at the 2000 block of Gimon Circle North. Officers found the child’s mother and she told them she heard the shot. Police say another woman was playing with the gun and shot the child. Jazmine Feliciana, 20, was arrested.
- Fla. governor declares state of emergency after Colonial Pipeline shutdown
- Mobile Fire-Rescue confirms shooting at Linx apartments Tuesday night
- Deputies say Florida woman stuffed cellphones, drugs into her underwear in prison smuggling scheme
- Lightning strike blows out wall in Fort Walton Beach home
- OCSO reminding residents, visitors to NOT drink and boat