MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A woman was stabbed by her estranged husband on Noble Dr. Friday morning, say police.
Officers say they were flagged down at BBVA Compass Bank on 5399 Highway 90 W. to respond to a domestic dispute at approximately 5:17 AM.
The victim says she was sitting in her car when her estranged husband approached the vehicle and stabbed her. Police say, there was injury to her hand.
Upon the police’s arrival, he fled the scene. There are no further details at this time.
- St. Paul’s preparing for Pleasant Grove in 5A State Championship Game
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway