PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard Police arrested a woman after they say she left her three young children home alone for several hours.
Police say Tiffany Mosley, 27, left her home at 8 a.m. Friday leaving her 18-month-old, 2-year-old and 3-year-old alone in a room. She did not return until 2 p.m. Police were notified by her landlord who found the children inside of a bedroom.
Mosley faces three counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
The three children have been placed in the custody of a family member. Mosley also has three older children who were in school at the time.
- That’s easy! 40% of Americans think they could compete in the Olympics
- Felix runs for history, Americans seek more basketball gold
- 2 million dehumidifiers sold at Walmart, Lowe’s recalled over fire hazard
- Mo Brooks responds to DOJ brief in Capitol riot lawsuit
- Mexico Beach city administrator announces retirement