MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Boo Radley’s is being transformed into a downtown po’boy restaurant.
Downtown Mobile Alliance posted an image previewing the new restaurant as it is under construction.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration