MOBILE COUNTY, Ala (WKRG) — Canada Geese could be seen eating in Rose Mary Mack’s yard on Saturday.
She snapped a picture ahead of Tropical Storm Cristobal.
A day later, her boat dock and part of her yard are underwater.
Over the years, tropical systems have forced her family to head for higher ground along Rabbit Creek. “While it’s nowhere near to the water levels and flooding we had with Katrina, we can’t help but feel nervous when it starts creeping up.”
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- Spooky show carries on at Pennsylvania home’s annual Halloween lights show
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week