PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — The city of Prichard hosted its annual tree lighting ceremony today.
The event began at 6:30 p.m. This comes after the city decided to cancel its annual Christmas Parade, which was scheduled to roll on Saturday.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols