MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police confirm a pedestrian was hit by a car between Jones and Carleton Avenue.
The victim was sent to USA for treatment, but is said to be doing just fine.
- 7,500 expected to attend Trump Mt. Rushmore event
- Firm to offer balloon rides from Alaska to the edge of space
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Texas woman spits on counter after being told to wear a mask
- Elevated rain chances for the holiday weekend, Locally heavy downpours possible