MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police confirm a pedestrian was hit by a car between Jones and Carleton Avenue.
The victim was sent to USA for treatment, but is said to be doing just fine.
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide