MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police confirm a pedestrian was hit by a car between Jones and Carleton Avenue.
The victim was sent to USA for treatment, but is said to be doing just fine.
- Student loans forgiven for 18,000 former students of ITT Technical Institute
- Bear spends an hour trapped inside car with a case of beer
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals original handwritten Tupac poem on his 50th birthday
- Pair arrested for murder of Dale County woman
- Dr. Barry Booth receives prestigious award from University of Alabama Alumni