MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile police are investigating after someone was hit by a car this morning near Dauphin Street and Northgate Drive. It happened just before 6 a.m.
Mobile Fire-Rescue says a 75-year-old man suffered a significant, life-threatening head injury and other trauma injuries. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool