MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Power tells News 5 they are working to restore power to 600 customers in the Spring Hill area Friday morning.
Alabama Power says the outage happened around 8:20 Friday morning and crews are in the area working to fix the problem.
This could cause a temporary disruption to those staying at home due to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Officers ask for help in finding two missing Alabama boys, Emergency Missing Child Alert issued
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death