MOBILE, Ala. (WRKG) — Mobilians can display their hometown pride while decorating for the holidays this year.
The History Museum of Mobile is selling ornaments featuring the Port City’s skyline. Gold in color, it is priced at $20-dollars.
Museum officials announced the sale of the ornament ahead of the city’s “Lighting of The Tree” in Mardi Gras Park which across from the museum on Friday, November 22nd.
The festivities start at 6pm.
- COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases increase sharply in Mobile County
- A Sessions comeback or a Tuberville touchdown?
- Always Steamy; Sometimes Stormy
- Hot, hot, hot! What you should know to keep yourself safe in extreme heat
- Alabama deadline for state taxes is Wednesday, July 15, here’s how to file