MOBILE, Ala. (WRKG) — Mobilians can display their hometown pride while decorating for the holidays this year.
The History Museum of Mobile is selling ornaments featuring the Port City’s skyline. Gold in color, it is priced at $20-dollars.
Museum officials announced the sale of the ornament ahead of the city’s “Lighting of The Tree” in Mardi Gras Park which across from the museum on Friday, November 22nd.
The festivities start at 6pm.
- Two arrested in Citronelle after search warrant leads to discovery of ecstasy, narcotics
- Montgomery father to face capital murder charges in death of infant son
- Sunny Skies and Low Humidity
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say