One year old dies after possibly ingesting lighter fluid

Mobile County

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A one and a half year old died on Sunday after possibly ingesting lighter fluid. Police responded to the Hallmark Apartments jut after 2 p.m.

The girl was taken to the hospital, but died. Police are ruling her death an accident.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

More Video

More Local News

More Mobile County
More Baldwin County
More Northwest Florida

Trending Stories