MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A woman told officers her boyfriend forbid her from leaving her home for two days.
When police arrived on scene after a domestic dispute call on Wednesday at 1:30 PM, the victim said her boyfriend became upset with her and threatened her not to leave the residence or he’d use duct tape and violence.
She was able to escape the residence and call the police from a neighbor’s phone. Her boyfriend, however, fled the scene before police arrived.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Mahomes out for rest of game with concussion
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Tennessee law firm giving away a free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tennessee bartenders receive $5,000 tip from generous customer
- Black Lives Matter March and Rally planned for MLK Day