UPDATE (5:47 p.m. 1/7/21): According to jail records, Sara Adkins has turned herself in to police.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Police Department is searching for a woman wanted for receiving financial support from a couple during an adoption agreement while she was no longer pregnant.
Police say Sara Adkins, 34, deceptively took about $12,000 in financial support from the couple for several months after she had miscarried the unborn child.
Adkins faces theft of property first-degree charges. She is 5 feet and 3 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. Anyone with information on where Adkins can be located is asked to call police at 251-208-7211.
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Flora-Bama stays busy Friday selling lottery tickets
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach