MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a woman was cut with a knife following a fight outside her mother’s home on Cotton St. Wednesday at 1 AM.
The victim says multiple suspects arrived at her mother’s house to fight her sister. As they went outside, one of the suspects cut her with a knife. However, the suspect fled the scene before police arrived.
Police say the victim was transported to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Here’s how Alabama’s U.S. House Representatives voted on President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Scattered showers, mostly cloudy afternoon
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game