MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a woman was cut with a knife following a fight outside her mother’s home on Cotton St. Wednesday at 1 AM.
The victim says multiple suspects arrived at her mother’s house to fight her sister. As they went outside, one of the suspects cut her with a knife. However, the suspect fled the scene before police arrived.
Police say the victim was transported to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border