MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A woman and her two friends were arrested after a 3-year-old was found wandering in a hotel parking lot Friday morning.
On Aug. 7, at about 7:37 a.m., police responded to the Family Inn Hotel, 900 South West I-65 Service Road, in reference to a 3-year-old infant being found unattended. Upon arrival, officers spoke with a witness who said he found the toddler outside unattended. He also said the toddler was seen the night before alone for about 45 minutes until his mother came outside to get him.
Officers found the mother Kassandra Creighton, 22, and she said she and her friends were smoking marijuana in the room while the toddler was in the bed. DHR responded and took custody of the child.
Creighton, Kalicia Smith, 20, and Abigail Sawyer, 19, were arrested and charged with chemical endangerment and reckless endangerment.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine