MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Police Department says 40-year-old Larry Osborne was arrested for theft charges after a car was stolen from Raven drive early Thursday morning.
According to MPD, a woman says they were loading the car outside to go to the emergency room because her mother was having a medical episode. The victim says the car was on and running at the time.
The woman told police that is when an unknown subject stole the car from the front of her house.
MPD says the subject later returned the vehicle to the home and officers took Osborne into custody.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- “I have no idea what to expect.” Downtown Mobile businesses hope for sales as Senior Bowl week starts slowly
- Senior Bowl Director: team name changes done to avoid “insensitive” imagery
- Mayor: Fate of spring festivals, events depends on COVID-19 numbers
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries