MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after a person fired a shotgun at his vehicle.
Mobile police responded to Arlington Park Apartments, 7070 Grelot Road, at about 10 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29. The man said a person he knew approached him with a shotgun in the parking lot and fired several shots at his vehicle as he was trying to get away. One of the bullets struck the man, and he was transported to the hospital to be treated for a not life-threatening injury.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police