MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man from a missing person case back in 2011 now finds himself behind bars, MPD confirms.
Martin Hugh Sackler was reported missing about nine years ago from Gulfport, Mississippi. According to the Charley Project, his family’s last contact with him was on October 30, 2004.
In 2011, there was a confirmed report that he made a purchase in Mobile according to the Charley Project.
Mobile County Sheriff’s Office arrested Sackler on Saturday, April 25, 2020 for giving a false name to officers. He is currently under Mississippi safekeeping.
- Family charity hosts fundraiser to gift seniors with Christmas presents in honor of loved one
- 2 people shot at Phat Tuesdays Sports Bar early Saturday morning: Mobile Police
- Coldest, hottest Christmases ever recorded in Mobile
- Louisiana man arrested for numerous drug charges and hunting without a license
- Louisiana man arrested for child abuse after two-year-old is hospitalized for physical injuries