MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man from a missing person case back in 2011 now finds himself behind bars, MPD confirms.
Martin Hugh Sackler was reported missing about nine years ago from Gulfport, Mississippi. According to the Charley Project, his family’s last contact with him was on October 30, 2004.
In 2011, there was a confirmed report that he made a purchase in Mobile according to the Charley Project.
Mobile County Sheriff’s Office arrested Sackler on Saturday, April 25, 2020 for giving a false name to officers. He is currently under Mississippi safekeeping.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Spanish Fort