MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Members of the Mobile Police Department are investigating after what appears to be a serious crash on I-10 before dawn Sunday morning. It happened on I-10 west before the Michigan Avenue exit before 4:15 this morning.
It appeared at least two pickup trucks were involved. One had serious front end damage, the other appeared to have been hit from behind. As I passed it appeared that one man was being put in handcuffs standing outside a police cruiser parked in a center lane of I-10. An ALDOT truck helped block at least two lanes of traffic. No word on what happened or if anyone was hurt.
- Watch: Thief on motorcycle rips necklace off woman in middle of Manhattan crosswalk
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Va. police officer fired after Black Army officer pepper-sprayed during stop
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month
- Protests erupt after Black man killed in Minnesota when police officer fires into his vehicle