MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Members of the Mobile Police Department are investigating after what appears to be a serious crash on I-10 before dawn Sunday morning. It happened on I-10 west before the Michigan Avenue exit before 4:15 this morning.
It appeared at least two pickup trucks were involved. One had serious front end damage, the other appeared to have been hit from behind. As I passed it appeared that one man was being put in handcuffs standing outside a police cruiser parked in a center lane of I-10. An ALDOT truck helped block at least two lanes of traffic. No word on what happened or if anyone was hurt.
- USA Health still awaiting state’s approval of proposed surgery center in Fairhope
- MPD allowing drop-offs for in-person absentee voting
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee