MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Members of the Mobile Police Department are investigating after what appears to be a serious crash on I-10 before dawn Sunday morning. It happened on I-10 west before the Michigan Avenue exit before 4:15 this morning.
It appeared at least two pickup trucks were involved. One had serious front end damage, the other appeared to have been hit from behind. As I passed it appeared that one man was being put in handcuffs standing outside a police cruiser parked in a center lane of I-10. An ALDOT truck helped block at least two lanes of traffic. No word on what happened or if anyone was hurt.
- Caught on camera: Firefighters rescue man and his dog from fast-moving water
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia