MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police are asking for help in finding 43-year-old Rebecca Russell wanted on identity theft and theft of property second-degree charges.
MPD says Russell is connected to an identity theft crime that involved presenting fraudulent identification to a lender to secure loans using the victim’s personal information without consent.
She also has a felony probation revocation warrant with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, according to MPD.
Anyone with information on Russell’s whereabouts is asked to call police at 251-208-7211.
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights
- Man who plotted to eat children asks for prison release due to virus
- Worker falls, trapped in Ono Island water tower
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination