MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A two-year-old boy is expected to survive after being accidentally shot by his father, according to police.
The shooting happened Saturday at a home on Athey Road. The father told police he accidentally fired his gun while outside. The bullet went into a bedroom and struck his son who was sleeping.
Police said the injury was not life-threatening.
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC