MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The potential for severe weather on Saturday has forced the Mobile Police Department to reschedule its 5th annual Chili Cook-Off.
The event will now be held Saturday, April 18, at Bienville Square. The cook-off had been scheduled to take place this Saturday in Cathedral Square.
Here’s more about the event from MPD:
Attendees will be able to cast their vote for the police team that they think has the best tasting chili. The winning team receives a trophy.
Tickets are $5 per person, and free for children 5 and under.
Proceeds benefit the Mobile Law Enforcement Foundation and MPD Crime Prevention Unit. For more information, call 251-208-1924.
- The Doctor Is In: Genetic Counseling & Genetic Testing
- MPD: Nearly 500 vehicle thefts in the city, more than half were ‘preventable’
- Families forced out of Baldwin County apartments due to storm damage
- Warning for Tampa Bay pet owners: Woman says toad killed her dog
- Craig ‘The Juice Man’ Robertson generating energy for Saints in fanless environment