MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A 7-year-old child was struck with a wooden backscratcher and bitten by his mother’s boyfriend, says MPD.
After police responded to Karagan Drive at approximately 7 p.m., the mother stated she witnessed her boyfriend become angry with her 7-year-old son. She saw him hit her child with a wooden backscratcher and then bite him on the back.
Police say DHR was notified and made living arrangements for the child to stay with a relative.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana