MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — On Sunday, June 28, at about 11:50 p.m., police responded to USA Children’s & Women’s Hospital in reference to a stabbing that occurred at the 1700 block of Bass Drive. During a struggle, the mother produced a knife and cut her 16-year-old son to the arm.
- Have the umbrellas ready to go with higher rain chances through the end of the week
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a downed calf won’t leave each other’s side
- The pyramids re-open to visitors
- Rescued sea turtles released
- Ducklings get a helping hand from police