MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A postal worker in Downtown Mobile was attacked by a man with a pipe, according to Mobile Police.
The attacked happened around 10 p.m. Thursday at the post office at 250 St. Joseph Street.
The worker said a man with blond hair approached her in the dock area, grabbed a pipe that was on the ground, and swung it at her, striking her in the leg.
The man then walked away in the direction of State Street.
The worker was taken to a hospital for treatment.
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- One person killed following two separate shootings in Santa Rosa County
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud