MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Police Department needs the public’s assistance in finding 66-year-old Deborah Stone.
On Tuesday, Oct. 20, Stone was taken to Infirmary 65 at 3290 Dauphin St. by her caretaker for an appointment. She asked to use the restroom and was later discovered to have left the facility through the back door.
Stone was last seen wearing a white shirt with patches sewn onto the sleeves and black tights.
She has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has a history of homelessness.
Stone is 5 feet and 11 inches tall and weighs 300 pounds.
If anyone has seen Stone or knows her whereabouts, call police at 251-208-7211.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets