MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police have retracted the arrest of 33-year-old Tamorris Mickles.
Police said after further review of the evidence, the arrest was retracted at the discretion of the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office.
Mickles was previously charged with the murder of 40-year-old Ricardo Parker, who was shot and killed on Union Avenue on Nov. 27, 2019.
The investigation is ongoing.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Tree guys are staying busy days after Sally
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- Only on News 5: The backstory behind the ‘Battle Wagon,’ the large boat that washed up along 161 during Hurricane Sally