MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police have retracted the arrest of 33-year-old Tamorris Mickles.
Police said after further review of the evidence, the arrest was retracted at the discretion of the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office.
Mickles was previously charged with the murder of 40-year-old Ricardo Parker, who was shot and killed on Union Avenue on Nov. 27, 2019.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos announce clubhouse renovations
- Pace man accused of ‘pleasuring himself’ in neighbor’s front yard
- Deputies: Man stabbed by girlfriend with kitchen knife
- Washington County Public Schools closed Friday due to large absences of flu and strep
- Gulfarium names baby African black-footed penguin Timmy, welcomes 2 chicks hatched last week