MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police have retracted the arrest of 33-year-old Tamorris Mickles.
Police said after further review of the evidence, the arrest was retracted at the discretion of the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office.
Mickles was previously charged with the murder of 40-year-old Ricardo Parker, who was shot and killed on Union Avenue on Nov. 27, 2019.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash