MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Police Department released part of its policies and procedures on its website.
It’s a 30-page document outlining their general orders. The document outlines the department’s authorized use of deadly force policy. It says when it can be used, how it can be used and what is prohibited use of deadly force.
MPD promised to publish its handbook by the end of the week. This follows demands and protests for visibility.
Click here to view the document.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?