MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile Police Department Narcotics and Vice Unit arrested 14 people during Operation Supply and Demand this week. Officers posed as prostitutes in an effort to curtail the street-level crime of prostitution that is often linked to other violent crimes.
Officers conducted the sting operation at multiple locations citywide on June 20.
Here is a list of the individuals arrested and their charges.
- Hannah Statkewicz – Loitering Soliciting Prostitution
- Christina Corley – Loitering Soliciting Prostitution, Possession Drug Paraphernalia
- Jacqueline Faulkner -Loitering Soliciting Prostitution, Possession Drug Paraphernalia
- Timothy Patt – Loitering Soliciting Prostiution, Possession Drug Paraphernalia
- Brittany Kilpatrick – Loitering Soliciting Prostitution
- Karlesha Hopkins – Loitering Soliciting Prostitution, Possession Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Controlled Substance, Resisting Arrest
- Jessica Singleton -Loitering Soliciting Prostitution
- Calvin Hunter -Loitering Soliciting Prostitution
- Arthur Weaver -Patronizing a Prostitute
- Paul Powe – Loitering Soliciting Prostitution
- Aarmon Culbreth – Patronizing a Prostitute
- Lavelle Jones -Patronizing a Prostitute
- Charles Bell – Patronizing a Prostitute
- Robert Lett – Patronizing a Prostitute