MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile police have identified the woman who was killed when her car crashed into a utility pole on Holcombe Avenue Saturday.
At about 12:45 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 28, police were dispatched to Holcombe Avenue in reference to a single-vehicle accident. When officers arrived, they found a vehicle that struck a utility pole. The driver was transported to the hospital, and she died as a result of her injuries. Officers identified the victim as Rose Marie Cannon-Pledger, 54.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police