MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – An additional murder investigation from Sunday is underway in Mobile after a shooting at Pride Gas station leaves one man dead.
This marks the 5th homicide investigating in a matter of 48 hours in the Mobile area.
Below is the unedited press released from Mobile Police:
On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at approximately 8:24 p.m., police responded to the parking lot of the Pride Gas station located at 1910 Saint Stephens Road in reference to a shooting. Upon arrival, officers discovered that a 28-year-old male and 26-year-old male had both been transported to hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds. The 28-year-old victim, identified as Ricky Kidd, died as a result of his injury. The 26-year-old victim injury will be non-life threatening. The investigation is an ongoing investigation.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Woman killed in Friday night crash in Escambia County, Florida
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine