MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say they have arrested a man in connection to the First Community Bank robbery that took place Friday, December 13 on Cottage Hill and Lloyds Lane.
Police say Robert McDaniel, 42, has been arrested.
Police, on Friday, said the suspect passed a note demanding money from the teller. Police say the teller complied and handed the suspect money who then fled on foot.
Police say no one was hurt during the robbery.
McDaniel was also arrested for a bank robbery back in 2008, but those charges were dropped, according to court records.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Richmond ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond living facility for grandmother to see
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- WEATHER AWARE: Widespread rain, a few strong storms possible