MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police announced the release of General Orders #12, 15 and 16, Direction, Crime Analysis, and Allocation and Distribution of Personnel in its policies and procedures.
The documents can be accessed below:
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus
- Mobile police respond to shooting near Trinity Gardens Park
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man with medical issues
- Mardi Gras in the fall? Mobile County Health Officer urges organizations to move parades