MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson has issued a stay-at-home order for the city of Mobile.
In addition to the stay-at-home order, a curfew has been issued from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Anyone in violation of the curfew will be ticketed.
- Gray parrots separated at zoo after swearing a blue streak
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests
- The Alabama Disabled American Veterans to assist ill or injured veterans, family with Disaster Relief funds applications
- Deadline nears: How to submit your claim in Apple’s $500M iPhone slowdown settlement
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case