MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — According to the Mobile Mask, Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta is suggesting an alternative parade to adhere to health guidelines amid the pandemic.
Mobile Mask says the Saraland City Council approved the event and Mobile City Council may actually be entertaining an idea similar to the one mentioned.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration