MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile’s only marathon in January has been postponed until 2022, due to COVID-19 concerns.
The event brings in people from all over the country but the committee decided it was the safest option to cancel this year’s in-person race. The race committee will be offering some virtual options for this January.
The Servis1st Bank First Mobile Marathon presented by Infirmary Health benefits L’arche Mobile. L’arche Mobile provides meaningful activities and work for adults with intellectual disabilities.
Here is the information that was offered on the Mobile Marathon website.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for