MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile man is accused of sexually abusing a “physically helpless or mentally incapacitated” person, according to court records.
A grand jury indicted 37-year-old Bunny Lim in August. He was arrested October 21 on a sex abuse charge and released two days later on a $10,000 bond.
News 5 is working to gather more details on the circumstances surrounding the alleged abuse.
- Cajun Boudin Connections giving out hot lunches Sunday
- Free boxed lunches available Sunday at Bay Minette City Hall
- Riveria Utilities 20,600 meters left without power
- 500 free meals given away by City of Pensacola
- Baldwin EMC 41,481 meters still out