MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A man has been arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement, a government official and a church. Mobile Police charged 32-year-old Shayan Aboutalebi with making terrorist threats and for possession of a controlled substance.
Police say Aboutalebi made threats on Facebook live against Government Street Baptist Church, Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson and law enforcement agencies.
Police say when they went to arrest Aboutalebi he had crystal meth in his possession.
- William, Harry remember Prince Philip’s wit, service to UK in statements honoring his life
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- MCSO: Man shot and killed while beating his wife, his own son fired the gun
- Justices to hear Mississippi marijuana initiative arguments
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life