MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A man has been arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement, a government official and a church. Mobile Police charged 32-year-old Shayan Aboutalebi with making terrorist threats and for possession of a controlled substance.
Police say Aboutalebi made threats on Facebook live against Government Street Baptist Church, Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson and law enforcement agencies.
Police say when they went to arrest Aboutalebi he had crystal meth in his possession.
- USA Health still awaiting state’s approval of proposed surgery center in Fairhope
- MPD allowing drop-offs for in-person absentee voting
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee