MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A man has been arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement, a government official and a church. Mobile Police charged 32-year-old Shayan Aboutalebi with making terrorist threats and for possession of a controlled substance.
Police say Aboutalebi made threats on Facebook live against Government Street Baptist Church, Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson and law enforcement agencies.
Police say when they went to arrest Aboutalebi he had crystal meth in his possession.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola