MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A man has been arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement, a government official and a church. Mobile Police charged 32-year-old Shayan Aboutalebi with making terrorist threats and for possession of a controlled substance.
Police say Aboutalebi made threats on Facebook live against Government Street Baptist Church, Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson and law enforcement agencies.
Police say when they went to arrest Aboutalebi he had crystal meth in his possession.
- A kidney patient with patience, blessings come to local man on transplant list
- President Donald Trump tweets support of Tuberville in runoff, Sessions responds to “juvenile insults”
- Amazon says email to employees banning TikTok was a mistake
- Enjoy wide-open spaces, and fuzzy blanket snuggles with Jeremiah
- COVID-19 infects Auburn reporter’s dad, family urging plasma donations