MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile Infirmary nurse who spent 83 days hospitalized for COVID-19 shared her story in a video posted to the hospital’s Facebook page Tuesday.
The post reads, “Karen Parker is a Mobile Infirmary RN. Many of you have come to know part of her story when you prayed for her while she was battling COVID-19 on a ventilator and when you celebrated with her as she was discharged from Mobile Infirmary after an 83-day stay. Now, we invite you to listen to her full story and learn just how great of an impact COVID-19 has made on her and her family. We are proud to have Karen on our team.”
A video of her release from the hospital was shared to Facebook last month.
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Auto repair shops seeing a spike in catalytic converter thefts
- Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office looking for info on 3 unsolved homicides
- Suspect in shooting leaving 5-year-old boy in critical condition’s record shows long violent history
- Warmer weather means more motorcycles on the road; DMV recommends drivers be on the lookout