Mobile Fire-Rescue responds to overnight fire at Checkers restaurant

Mobile County

UPDATE: Fire officials say they responded to a small grease fire. No one was hurt and no damage was reported.

Crews with Mobile Fire-Rescue responded to an overnight fire at a local Checkers restaurant. It happened at 2300 St. Stephens Road. The initial call came in around 3 a.m. We aren’t sure if anyone was hurt during the fire. We are waiting for an official update from fire officials. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

More Video

More Local News

3-Day Forecast

Trending Stories